iBOMMA Telugu Movie Download – Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati- Side B 2023 Telugu Drama film directed by Hemanth M Rao and Starring Rakshit Shetty, Rukmini Vasanth, Avinash, Sharath Lohitashwa, Achyutha Kumar, Pavitra Lokesh, Ramesh Indira, Gopal Krishna Deshpande.
The Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati- Side B movie was released on 17th November 2023 and was a box-office success. Here’s a detailed review of the movie:
|Starring||Rakshit Shetty, Rukmini Vasanth, Avinash, Sharath Lohitashwa, Achyutha Kumar, Pavitra Lokesh, Ramesh Indira, Gopal Krishna Deshpande|
|Director||Hemanth M Rao|
|Music Director||Charan Raj|
Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati- Side B Plot Summary:
Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati- Side B follows Manu (Rakshit Shetty) as he re-enters the world after serving time in prison. His longing to reconcile with Priya (Rukmini Vasanth), coupled with a desire to amend her life, becomes the driving force.
As Manu traverses his path, he encounters Surbhi (Chaitra J Achar), a resilient prostitute with aspirations of her own.
Their intertwined destinies pave the way for unexpected turns, raising questions about Manu’s objectives, the convergence of his and Priya’s lives, and the impact of Surbhi on his journey.
Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati- Side B Movie Review:
Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati- Side B continues the story of Manu, portrayed brilliantly by Rakshit Shetty, as he navigates life post-prison, driven by a desire to set things right for Priya, played by Rukmini Vasanth. His encounters, particularly with Surbhi (Chaitra J Achar), a prostitute with aspirations, shape unexpected turns in his quest.
The sequel maintains continuity from its predecessor, focusing on emotional journeys and silent transformations. Rakshit Shetty delivers a compelling performance, portraying a range of emotions with depth. Chaitra J Achar’s portrayal of Surbhi adds depth and poignancy to the narrative, especially in her interactions with Rakshit Shetty.
The supporting cast, notably Gopal Krishna Deshpande, contributes significantly to the film’s emotional fabric. However, the stretched duration, especially in the first half, affects the pacing, occasionally leading to moments of monotony. Some characters, including those by Ramesh Indira and Achyuth Kumar, deserved more screen time for added impact.
While the film attempts to delve into profound themes, the execution falls short in parts. The slow pace might not resonate with viewers seeking a more conventional storyline. Additionally, the lack of sufficient depth for the central character, Priya, affects the overall narrative impact.
Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati- Side B offers commendable performances and a heartfelt narrative, but its pacing issues hinder its ability to fully engage the audience. Despite its strengths, it struggles to match the impact of its predecessor, making it challenging for viewers to connect deeply with the storyline.
- Emotional Depth: The film excels in portraying a spectrum of emotions, primarily through Rakshit Shetty’s powerful performance, which effectively conveys pain, grief, and vulnerability.
- Character Portrayals: Chaitra J Achar’s portrayal of Surbhi, a prostitute with dreams, brings depth and poignancy to the narrative. The supporting cast, notably Gopal Krishna Deshpande, adds layers to the emotional fabric of the story.
- Continuity and Narrative Flow: Maintaining continuity from its predecessor, the sequel seamlessly carries forward the essence of the storyline, focusing on themes of silent transformations and the pursuit of happiness for loved ones.
- Authentic Dialogues: The film is enriched with heartfelt dialogues that enhance the emotional connection between characters, adding depth to their interactions.
- Music and Cinematography: Composer Charan Raj’s music complements the soulful narrative, while Advaitha Gurumurthy’s cinematography contributes to the overall aesthetic appeal of the movie.
Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati- Side B presents an emotional narrative with commendable performances, especially from Rakshit Shetty and Chaitra J Achar. However, the film grapples with a sluggish pace, affecting its overall impact. While attempting to delve into poignant themes, it falls short in execution compared to its predecessor, making it challenging for many viewers to fully connect with the storyline. Despite its strengths, the movie’s pacing issues hinder its potential to resonate deeply with audiences.