iBOMMA Telugu Movie Download – My Name Is Shruthi 2023 Telugu thriller film directed by Srinivas Omkhar and Starring Hansika Motwani, Prema, Murali Sharma, Pooja Ramachandran, Raja Ravindra, Praveen, Adukulam Naren.
The My Name Is Shruthi movie was released on 17th November 2023 and was a box-office success. Here’s a detailed review of the movie:
|Starring||Hansika Motwani, Prema, Murali Sharma, Pooja Ramachandran, Raja Ravindra, Praveen, Adukulam Naren|
|Producers||Burugu Ramya Prabhakar|
|Music Director||Mark. K. Robin|
|Editor||Chota K Prasad|
My Name Is Shruthi Plot Summary:
In the heart of Hyderabad, Shruthi (Hansika Motwani), an employee at an ad agency, finds herself embroiled in a sudden and perplexing incident that leads to her apprehension by the police. As the authorities interrogate her, a web of mysteries begins to unfurl, linking her flat to unexpected connections.
The narrative unravels the enigmatic events that occurred in Shruthi’s life, intertwined with the involvement of influential figures like MLA Gurumurthy (Aadukalam Naren). As the story progresses, Hansika navigates the complexities to resolve the issues that have surfaced.
My Name Is Shruthi Movie Review:
In My Name Is Shruthi, Hansika Motwani returns after a three-year hiatus to deliver a commendable performance as Shruthi, an ad agency employee in Hyderabad caught up in a perplexing incident in her flat. The police interrogation unveils a series of mysteries, connecting her to MLA Gurumurthy (Aadukalam Naren) and requiring her to navigate a complex situation.
The My Name Is Shruthi film excels in presenting a lesser-explored subject in Tollywood—the skin mafia—with sincerity. Director Srinivas Omkhar’s attempt to bring this theme to the forefront adds a unique layer to the narrative. Hansika’s performance shines, particularly in the latter part of the film, showcasing her versatility.
While the storyline holds promise, the movie falters in maintaining a consistent pace. The first half suffers from unnecessary scenes, resulting in a slow start. Despite the engaging second half with its twists and turns, the initial pacing detracts from the overall impact.
The supporting cast, including Murali Sharma and Praveen, contribute significantly, complementing Hansika’s portrayal. However, the script misses the opportunity to leverage the return of veteran actress Prema effectively.
Although the My Name Is Shruthi film touches upon an intriguing concept and offers a fresh perspective, it falls short in exploring the depth of the skin mafia theme, potentially leaving audiences wanting more.
My Name Is Shruthi is a thriller that has its moments of intrigue and suspense, especially in the latter half. While Hansika Motwani’s performance and the exploration of an unconventional theme stand out, the movie’s pacing issues and lack of depth in certain aspects prevent it from reaching its full potential. Despite its flaws, enthusiasts of the thriller genre may find it worth a watch for its engaging second half and unique narrative approach.
- Hansika Motwani’s Performance: Hansika’s portrayal of Shruthi is a standout. Her ability to adapt to the character’s complexities and deliver a commendable performance, especially in the latter part of the film, adds depth to the narrative.
- Exploration of Unconventional Theme: Director Srinivas Omkhar deserves credit for bringing the skin mafia concept to Telugu cinema. The film’s exploration of this lesser-explored subject matter in Tollywood adds a unique and intriguing layer to the storyline.
- Engaging Second Half: The movie picks up momentum in the latter part, offering an engaging plot filled with unexpected twists and turns. This part of the film keeps the audience captivated, contributing significantly to the overall viewing experience.
- Supporting Cast’s Contributions: Murali Sharma, Praveen, and other supporting actors play pivotal roles, complementing Hansika’s performance and adding depth to the narrative with their portrayals.
- Fresh Narrative Perspective: Despite its flaws, the film attempts to present a different narrative angle, catering to audiences interested in unconventional themes and stories, which adds a refreshing touch to the Telugu film industry.
My Name Is Shruthi presents an intriguing thriller that boasts moments of suspense and engaging twists, predominantly in its latter half. Hansika Motwani’s strong performance and the exploration of a unique subject matter are its main strengths.
However, the film falters with pacing inconsistencies and a lack of depth in certain character developments. Despite its flaws, enthusiasts of the thriller genre will find this movie worth a watch, especially for its compelling second half and the fresh narrative perspective it brings to the table.