iBOMMA Telugu Movie Download – Naa Saami Ranga 2024 Telugu Action film directed by Vijay Binni and Starring Akkineni Nagarjuna, Allari Naresh, Raj Tarun, Ashika Ranganath, Pradeep Rawat.
The movie was released on 14th January 2024 and was a box-office success. Here’s a detailed review of the movie:
|Akkineni Nagarjuna, Allari Naresh, Raj Tarun, Ashika Ranganath, Pradeep Rawat
|M. M. Keeravani
|Chota K. Prasad
Naa Saami Ranga Plot Summary:
Naa Saami Ranga unfolds its narrative in the 1980s, revolving around the lives of three childhood friends – Ranga (played by Akkineni Nagarjuna), Anji (Allari Naresh), and Varalakshmi (Ashika Ranganath). Despite their deep bonds, their disparate socio-economic backgrounds create a wedge between them. The story takes a turn when an incident in their school days leads to Ranga choosing a path of crime.
In 1985, Ranga becomes a village butcher and the right-hand man of the influential real estate dealer, Iype Muthalali. Anji, on the other hand, struggles to find his footing in the world. The entry of Jisshu Sengupta as a negative character sets the stage for a conflict that challenges their friendship and relationships.
Naa Saami Ranga Movie Review:
Naa Saami Ranga (2024) is a Telugu drama directed by Vijay Binni and written by Abhilash N Chandran. Set in the 1980s, the story follows three childhood friends – Ranga (Akkineni Nagarjuna), Anji (Allari Naresh), and Varalakshmi (Ashika Ranganath) – whose lives take divergent paths due to societal disparities.
The narrative unfolds in 1965, establishing a deep connection between the characters. Ranga and Anji, from humble backgrounds, love Varalakshmi, who comes from a wealthy family. A school incident prompts Ranga and Anji to leave, setting the stage for their future trajectories. In 1985, Ranga becomes a village butcher and a confidant of powerful real estate dealer Iype Muthalali.
The strengths of the film lie in its exploration of love, friendship, class struggles, and revenge. Nagarjuna’s performance is a standout, portraying the dual life of a gangster and a businessman. Allari Naresh and Ashika Ranganath contribute commendable performances. The well-executed action sequences and the evocative musical score enhance the overall cinematic experience, successfully capturing the essence of the 1980s.
However, Naa Saami Ranga does suffer from a lack of originality. The plot, while engaging, follows familiar tropes, and the characters, though well-performed, adhere to cliched archetypes. The storyline, while emotionally charged, follows a predictable trajectory, resembling many other Telugu films.
In conclusion, Naa Saami Ranga is a compelling family entertainer for the Sankranti season. Despite its shortcomings in originality and character depth, the film manages to captivate audiences with its emotional depth and nuanced storytelling. The performances, action sequences, and nostalgic setting make it a worthwhile watch, leaving a lasting impact on viewers. “Naa Saami Ranga” is a well-crafted cinematic experience that resonates long after the credits roll, making it a recommended choice for Telugu cinema enthusiasts.
- Powerful Performances:
- Nagarjuna’s portrayal of the dual life as a gangster and a businessman is a standout performance, showcasing his versatility as an actor.
- Allari Naresh and Ashika Ranganath deliver commendable roles, adding depth and authenticity to their characters.
- Well-Executed Action Sequences:
- The action sequences in the film are well-choreographed and exciting, enhancing the overall cinematic experience.
- The adrenaline-pumping moments contribute to the film’s entertainment value and keep the audience engaged.
- Engaging Musical Score and Lyrics:
- The music composed by M. M. Keeravani is catchy and complements the emotional tone of the film.
- Thoughtful lyrics add a layer to the storytelling, enhancing the impact of key scenes.
- Nostalgic Setting:
- The film successfully captures the essence of the 1980s, immersing the audience in the cultural milieu of that era.
- The nostalgic setting adds a unique flavor to the narrative, resonating with viewers who appreciate period films.
- Well-Written Script:
- The film explores universal themes of love, friendship, class dynamics, and revenge, resonating with a broad audience.
- The narrative is compelling, and the script effectively weaves together the lives of the characters from their school days to their complex relationships in adulthood.
- Adept Direction and Cinematography:
- Vijay Binni’s direction ensures that the story unfolds seamlessly, capturing the emotional nuances of the characters.
- Dasaradhi Sivendra’s cinematography adds visual appeal to the film, contributing to its overall cinematic quality.
In conclusion, Naa Saami Ranga stands out as a wholesome family entertainer for the Sankranti season. The film’s strengths lie in its powerful exploration of universal themes, exceptional performances, and well-executed action sequences. Despite its shortcomings in originality and character depth, the movie manages to captivate the audience with its emotional depth and nuanced storytelling.
Naa Saami Ranga is a well-crafted cinematic experience that resonates long after the credits roll, making it a worthwhile watch for fans of Telugu cinema.