iBOMMA Hindi Movie Download – Tiger 3 2023 Action film directed by Maneesh Sharma and Starring Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Emraan Hashmi, and Simran.
The movie was released on 12th November 2023 and was a box-office success. Here’s a detailed review of the movie:
|Starring||Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Emraan Hashmi, Simran|
|Cinematography||Anay Om Goswamy|
|Editor||Rameshwar S. Bhagat|
Tiger 3 Plot Summary:
In “Tiger 3,” RAW agent Avinash Singh Rathore, known as Tiger (Salman Khan), is alerted by a fellow agent about the sinister plans of former ISI agent Aatish Rehman (Emraan Hashmi). As Tiger races against time to thwart Aatish’s plot, he is joined by the formidable Zoya (Katrina Kaif).
The film unravels a high-stakes mission filled with twists, turns, and unexpected alliances, culminating in a face-off that transcends borders and loyalties.
Tiger 3 Movie Review:
In “Tiger 3,” RAW agent Avinash Singh Rathore, known as Tiger (Salman Khan), is alerted by a fellow agent about the sinister plans of former ISI agent Aatish Rehman (Emraan Hashmi). As Tiger races against time to thwart Aatish’s plot, he is joined by the formidable Zoya (Katrina Kaif). The film unravels a high-stakes mission filled with twists, turns, and unexpected alliances, culminating in a face-off that transcends borders and loyalties.
“Tiger 3” kicks off with a riveting start, introducing a promising twist that captures the audience’s attention. While Salman Khan impresses in action sequences, the film struggles to maintain momentum, particularly in the lackluster first half. The narrative loses steam, and the plot, despite its global implications, fails to resonate emotionally with the audience.
One of the film’s highlights is the dynamic chemistry between Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan, providing moments of entertainment and lifting the overall spirit. However, these high points are scarce, and the movie falls short of the expected entertainment factor synonymous with the Tiger franchise.
Katrina Kaif delivers a commendable performance as Zoya, showcasing her prowess in action sequences and commanding the screen with her presence. However, the poorly written villainous role played by Emraan Hashmi adds a cliched element that hampers the overall impact. The film’s visual effects also disappoint, limiting the immersive experience.
Technical aspects such as the music by Pritam and background score by Tanuj Tiku fail to leave a lasting impression. The cinematography by Anay Om is commendable, but the subpar visual effects detract from its full potential. Maneesh Sharma’s direction, while delivering pleasing moments in the second half, falls short of weaving a compelling narrative.
- Powerful Performances: Salman Khan delivers a strong performance in his action avatar, showcasing conviction and intensity in the well-choreographed fight sequences. Katrina Kaif excels as Zoya, bringing a dynamic and commanding presence to her character.
- Star Power: The collaboration between Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan creates a magnetic on-screen presence. Their scenes together become a highlight, offering a treat for fans and adding an extra layer of entertainment to the film.
- Cinematic Action Sequences: Despite some visual effects limitations, the film features well-composed and engaging action sequences, especially in the second half. These moments contribute to the overall appeal of the movie.
- Dynamic Cinematography: Anay Om Goswamy’s cinematography is noteworthy, capturing the essence of the high-stakes, globe-trotting espionage theme. The visual style adds to the film’s grandeur.
- Character Utilization: The inclusion of characters from the Tiger franchise in the second hour, skillfully woven into action scenes, enhances the overall cinematic experience and provides a sense of continuity within the spy universe.
- Salman Khan’s Entry Scene: The film begins with an interesting and impactful entry scene for Salman Khan, setting a promising tone for the audience.
- Post-Credits Scene: The post-credits scene adds an element of intrigue and excitement, leaving the audience with anticipation for potential future developments in the franchise.
Tiger 3 falls short of meeting the high expectations set by its predecessors in the Tiger franchise. While Salman Khan’s action sequences and the star-studded cast provide moments of interest, the film struggles with a sluggish narrative, cliched characters, and subpar visual effects. Fans of the franchise may find moments of enjoyment, but overall, “Tiger 3” fails to deliver a consistently captivating cinematic experience.
The movie’s success during the holiday period may differ from its reception in the long run, as the real test awaits during the regular working days. It’s advisable for fans to approach with tempered expectations.